Note that this list has been updated. New Locations
MPA has set aside a number of on-street spaces in high-demand commercial areas, free of charge, for vehicles picking up and delivering food and other essential items to customers. Currently, the program is being rolled out immediately throughout the downtown core, with other commercial areas expected to be added within the next couple of days.
The following areas have been designated “DELIVERY PICK-UP ZONES ONLY” with more to follow:
- 256 East Flagler Street
- 120 SE 3 Avenue
- 901 South Miami Avenue
- 1080 SE 1 Avenue
- NW 3rd Avenue between 26 and 27 Street
- All centralized valet spaces in the Center Grove will serve as Take-out & Pickup Zones.
- 3451 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33137
- 3301 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33137
- 3256 Buena Vista Blvd, Miami, FL 33127
- 3201 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33127
We are asking for the public’s help not to use these dedicated spaces for purposes other than pickups and deliveries. These free, dedicated spaces are expected to make pickups and deliveries quicker and more efficient, in an effort to help customers, drivers and merchants alike.