If you believe that you were issued a citation in error, you may request that the citation be waived (cancelled).

  • Fill out and submit the Waiver Request Form below
  • Attach a copy of the citation
  • Attach a copy of paid status support document (receipt, credit card statement, etc.)

You will be notified in via e-mail of the decision to waive (cancel) or not waive the citation.

Comments or concerns may be sent to the Customer Service Department.

Please note that, under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. See Sec. 668.6076, Florida Statutes.