As demand for food pickup and delivery services soars, the Miami Parking Authority (MPA) continues to expand the number of parking spaces that the Authority sets aside, at no cost, in front of restaurants located in high-demand commercial areas. This applies to those establishments that provide this type of service.
“We want to do our part to help provide relief to the restaurants that cannot provide dine-in services at the moment, in the face of the latest closures,” said Alejandra “Alex” Argudin, chief executive officer.
“The hospitality industry is the commercial backbone of our community and we encourage the public to safely visit local restaurants and pickup or take out as well as dine outdoors, whenever possible.”
The MPA urges customers to comply with the specific purpose of these designated parking spaces and, that way, collectively help restaurants recover. The on-street spaces will be identified by the signage posted in front of them.
Food Pick Up & Drop Off Up Locations
CBD, Coconut Grove, Midtown and Brickell – (10 min)
- Midtown Blvd. (NE 1st Ave) in front of the Hyde 3451 NE 1st Ave.
- Midtown Blvd. (NE 1st Ave) in front of Midtown 4; in front of Passion del Cielo. 3301 NE 1st Ave.
- Buena Vista Blvd. East of MidBlock in Front of Carrot express & Riviera. 3256 Buena Vista Blvd.
- Buena Vista Blvd. West side in Front of Hurricane Grill. 3201 N Miami Ave.
- 256 East Flagler Street
- 20 SE 3 AVE. Starbucks, Sushi, and 4 more restaurants on the avenue.
- 901 S.M.A PF Chang’s, Starbucks, Shake Shack,
- 1080 SE 1 AVE Latin America, Starbucks, Akashi
- 3121 Commodore Plaza
- 1744 SW 3rd AVE
- NE 38 ST. & NE 1 CT.
Wynwood BID – (10 min) Food Pick Up & Drop Off Up Locations
- ZaK the Baker Nw 27 ST and Nw 3rd Ave. 2
- 167 NW 23 ST. 5
- 50 NW 23 ST. 3
- 312 NW 24 ST. 3
Ride Share (Uber/Lyft) Locations in Wynwood
- 2215 NW 2 AVE. 2
- 2390 NW 2 AVE. 2
- 113 NW 24 ST. 2
- 2501 NW 2 AVE. 2
- 275 NW 25 ST. NEW 2
Note that this list supersedes the one published on 3/26/2020